Friday, April 23, 2010

Kim Kovol launches Ice Diva Designs


Made with geniune Swarovski crystals, these iPhone cases are customized to order by Kim Kovol, the Ice Diva.


Each crystal is designed and applied by hand using industrial-strength epoxy, so these unique gorgeous cases not only made-to-order, they are durable (those little crystals aren't going anywhere!). 


Featured case:  Alice in Wonderland-inspired "Chesire Cat."

Fun details:
- Signature Swarovski crystals
- Rhinestone hearts
- Queen of Hearts diamond crown
- Mad Hatter's hat
- Tiny bottle that says "Drink Me"
- Embellished key...and of course, the Chesire Cat is center stage.

Be sure to view additional cases in the Ice Diva Designs Gallery.

1 comment:

  1. This is my case, I love it! I have dropped this case at least 9 to 10 times and none of my crystals came off or broke. I was really surprised and thankful. It is really sturdy and beautiful.

    Thanks Kim for the wonderful work.
    Laya

    ReplyDelete